martedì 11 novembre 2014

On the farm Inky Chicks challenge DT post


Hi all,

Yes another post today...these weeks are busy!!
Please see my previous posts too, do not miss out...

Today we have a new bi-weekly challenge at

THEME : 

DOWN ON THE FARM
IN FATTORIA
OP DE BOEDERIJ

I have made a birthday card with a horse, 
this stamp was a gift and honestly I do not know the brand 
as I do not have the original packaging. 

After stamping the clearstamp I have added some
 heat embossing with black embossing powder.

The lovely papers are from My Mind's eye.
On the little buckle I have added a little horse charm.
The lace ribbon and the lovely circle frame are from Marianne Design.

Please see what you can win, get inspired by my DT teamies and join!

Hugs Blankina


4 commenti:

  1. The Kraft paper is perfect for this image...makes it easy not to have to color it. Such a great charm too!

    RispondiElimina
  2. so gorgeous blankina.i love the kraft and beautiful horse :D

    xx coops xx

    RispondiElimina

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...